Greetings Campus Communicators,

I wanted to share a few special promotions taking place in our VolTech location!

These promotions are valid thru 12/22/21, while supplies last. Staff and faculty can purchase via payroll deduction if the qualifications are met.

Buying a new computer is easy with payroll deduction!

Full-time, permanent UT staff members qualify for interest-free payroll deduction on computers and software offered at VolTech. Just about anything computer related items can be put on payroll deduction as long as the following criteria are met:

To start a payroll deduction, or have any additional questions, stop by the store or email [log in to unmask].

Thank you for shopping with VolTech!

Tommi Grubbs

Marketing Manager

University of Tennessee VolShop

865-974-1078 office

UTVOLSHOP.COM

[log in to unmask]" alt="fb">   [log in to unmask]" alt="tw">   [log in to unmask]" alt="inst">

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html