Greetings Campus Communicators,

I wanted to share a few special promotions taking place in our VolTech location!

  *   Apple: FREE UAG Military Drop-Tested Scout Case with purchase of any in-stock iPad Air
  *   Dell: FREE Skull Candy True Wireless Earbuds with select in-stock Dell models
  *   Microsoft: FREE Surface Pen AND Arc Mouse with purchase of Surface Pro

These promotions are valid thru 12/22/21, while supplies last. Staff and faculty can purchase via payroll deduction if the qualifications are met.

Buying a new computer is easy with payroll deduction!

Full-time, permanent UT staff members qualify for interest-free payroll deduction on computers and software offered at VolTech. Just about anything computer related items can be put on payroll deduction as long as the following criteria are met:

  *   The total purchase must exceed $500.
  *   A computer, or tablet or Apple Watch must be included in the purchased items.
  *   You have been a full time, permanent employee of the University of Tennessee for 6 months or more.

To start a payroll deduction, or have any additional questions, stop by the store or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you for shopping with VolTech!

Tommi Grubbs
Marketing Manager
University of Tennessee VolShop
865-974-1078 office
UTVOLSHOP.COM<https://utvolshop.com/>

[fb]<https://www.facebook.com/bookstoreUT/>   [tw] <https://twitter.com/UTVolShop>    [inst] <https://www.instagram.com/utvolshop/>

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html