From: Free, Ann Boyd
Sent: Wednesday December 01 2021 4:42 PM
To: Ledford, Sam <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Housing Services <[log in to unmask]>; Henderson, Carol Ann <[log in to unmask]>; Moore, Lucinda Carol <[log in to unmask]>; Patterson, Britton Hale <[log in to unmask]>; Tharp, Bobby <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Waggoner, Johnny E <[log in to unmask]>; Bailey, Derek Wesley <[log in to unmask]>; Cash, David M <[log in to unmask]>; Bunner, Tony <[log in to unmask]>; Hinshaw Jr, Paul <[log in to unmask]>; Hutsell, Jonathan Clayton <[log in to unmask]>; Dykes, Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Reese Hall

Update for the East Elevator at Reese Hall.

At this time, Kone is working with the motor vendor to get an estimated time on repair. As of now, it will be down for the rest of the week and we will update as we move through this process.

Thank you,

Johnny Waggoner

Assistant Director/Zone Maintenance

974-5346