Classes

Live webinars, free information sessions, and demonstrations

View Our Scheduled Classes

November Classes Spotlight:

Copyright in Action

November 18, 1:00 – 2:30pm Eastern

This course is designed to work with copyright concepts introduced in the previous four copyright courses offered by LYRASIS and the Virtual Copyright Education Center in Spring 2021, so that students can take a strategic approach when integrating copyright practices into the operations and policies of their respective museums, libraries, and archives. In particular, students will learn to devise and implement rights data management and copyright assessment protocols to better mitigate risks and identify opportunities when working with collections in the online environment; develop or integrate copyright policies in collections management and preservation activities; and find potential access solutions to the digital dissemination of collections materials based on their expertise in collections management, preservation, and their newly developed copyright literacy skills.

Online Classes:

Become Instafamous: Effectively Using Social Media to Market Your Library - 11/3

Introduction to OpenRefine - 11/3

Grant Writing for Digitization and Preservation Projects (Multi-Session Event) - 11/10 and 11/11

Copyright in Action - 11/18

Coming up in 2022:

Custom Metadata for Digital Collections: Flexing Dublin Core to Describe Distinct Digital Materials

Project Management Fundamentals for GLAM Institutions

What Agile Project Management can teach us about Teams and Planning

Open Educational Resources (OER) Advocacy Crash Course

See our complete class schedule for more

LYRASIS Learning

Did you know that you can access all of our classes listed above, and all our past classes, for one annual fee for your whole institution? Subscribe to LYRASIS Learning to access everything. Find more information here or contact [log in to unmask]