Hi –

We’ve got some great TEL webinars this week! See you there!

For TEL: Organize Your Library Resources with Gale Pages

Tuesday, November 16th, 1:00-1:45pm CT/ 2:00-2:45pm ET

Finding a solution to organize library resources with a simple, clear access point can be a challenge. Gale Pages is a complimentary tool for libraries with Gale resources that solves the problem by providing an easy-to-customize site to hold all of your digital resources from the Tennessee Electronic Library. Join this session to explore Gale Pages best practices and to learn where to get started to customize your site!

Registration Link:  https://cengage.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_yS7VX2LBS-ugq7TI2FTrmQ

Preview the new World Book Discover

World Book has completely redesigned Discover by World Book. From daily “Did You Know?” facts to content that’s available at two reading levels, it will be an even more powerful tool for differentiation. The site is slated to launch mid-December, but we would like to invite YOU to an exclusive sneak peek of the new look. This webinar will NOT be recorded and shared, so we have set up three different times and dates for you to choose from. Please forward this invitation to anyone on your team who regularly uses the site so they too can get familiar with the new look and additional features. The webinar will not be recorded but there are multiple sessions to attend!

Register for any of the sessions at https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/6011481287582930700

Thanks,

AZ

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-532-4627

f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline