---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Scott Meltzer <[log in to unmask]>

 The Tennessee Department of Education invites all Tennesseans to eight regional public town halls to be part of the open dialogue on Tennessee’s review and development of a student-based public education funding strategy. Each town hall will take place in-person and will also be livestreamed.

We’re looking forward to the Northwest and Upper Cumberland regions’ Tennessee School Funding Review Public Town Hall and would love to connect with public libraries in the regions to share through digital communication. Could you share the content below with libraries in the Northwest and Upper Cumberland regions? Happy to answer any questions or speak with a library.

Northwest Region

Here are graphics/flyer and below is content for convenience.

Join us virtually or in-person on Monday, November 22 at 5:30 p.m. CT at Gibson County High School for a conversation about student-based funding for public education in Tennessee and how to create a new strategy to best serve our students. Details at: tn.gov/education/top-links/tnedufunding-redirect.html. Please RSVP at: https://fb.me/e/1U9oFk0CL

Upper Cumberland Region

Here are graphics/flyer and below is content for convenience.

Join us virtually or in-person on Tuesday, November 30 at 5:30 p.m. CT at Jackson County Middle School for a conversation about student-based funding for public education in Tennessee and how to create a new strategy to best serve our students. Details at: tn.gov/education/top-links/tnedufunding-redirect.html. Please RSVP at: https://fb.me/e/MrOGW0VS

Thank you for your time and support during this historic moment for Tennessee students. Please let me know if you have any questions and if I may be helpful.

With gratitude,

Scott

Small Department Logo for Email Signature

Scott Meltzer | Director of Engagement

Office of the Commissioner

Andrew Johnson Tower, 9th Floor

710 James Robertson Parkway, Nashville, TN 37243

c. (615) 881-3189
tn.gov/education

#TNBestforAll

We will set all students on a path to success.

--
Cathy M Farley
Executive Director