HESI IS COMING!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

All my best,
Sharon Kay Edwards, MSLS
President,  Tennessee Library Association
Policy Corps Member, Cohort II;  American Library Association
 (931) 668-1663

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 8:03 AM Andrea N. Zielke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

New practice tests, videos and other test prep materials have been added to Peterson’s Test and Career Prep. Peterson’s Test and Career Prep provides free access to practice tests, career information, ebooks and much more. I’ve attached the updated title list. In December, additional tests for electricians, HESI Nursing exams and Physical Therapy will be added!

If you are interested in providing some feedback about Peterson’s Career Prep and Peterson’s Test and Career Prep directly to Peterson’s and Gale, I’m looking for some volunteers at the different library types. Even if you are a non-user, that is the feedback they need to hear! It’ll most likely be an hour or two of time and maybe a survey in the next month! Email me if you’ve got some opinions and you’d like to share them 😊

The following tests have been added this fall:

Teaching

·       Praxis Early Childhood Education Exam Prep

·       Praxis Elementary Education: Content Knowledge Exam Prep

·       Praxis Middle School: Content Knowledge Exam Prep

·       Praxis Parapro Exam Prep

Advanced Placement (AP)

·       AP Art History Practice Tests

Journeyman Plumber

·       Journeyman Plumber Exam Prep

Medical / Nursing

·       Physical Therapy Assistant Exam Prep

US Citizenship

·       Becoming a US Citizen

Content updates have been made to the following tests and resources:

CLEP - College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP)

·       College Mathematics

·       English Literature

·       Introductory Psychology

·       Introductory Sociology

·       Principles of Management

DSST (Video captions have been added for various courses)

·       Personal Finance

Foundational Skills

·       Grammar videos

·       Math videos

·       Reading Comprehension videos

·       Vocabulary videos

Sign up for a free account on Peterson's Test and Career Prep and start practicing today!

Thanks!

Andrea

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-532-4627

f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline