Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all well and enjoying each new day!   Guess what time of year it is?   It's time for another newsletter for TLA and I'm ready for your articles.   Actually, Holly Hebert is already sending hers so now we are all behind.   hahahahaha

I would like to have all articles in my inbox by Monday, November 22nd.   This will give me a chance to get the articles compiled and off to the Graphic Designer.  And, since that is Thanksgiving week, I'm guessing the newsletter will be ready for distribution around December 6th-ish.

With that in mind, please share with us what you are doing for the December holidays, holiday reading programs, and even on into January and February (Valentine's Day)...  Is your library participating in your local holiday parades or local charities?   And you know we love pictures, so include any of those that you can.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from all of you and learning what's going on in your library!

Best regards,

Mark du Pont
Editor
TLA Newsletter