Hi All –
After I sent out the information about the Gale Page webinar, lots of folks are curious about requesting their Gale Admin credentials. Here is some info about who and how to request them and what you can do once you have them.

Who should have them?
Not everyone in the library needs access to Gale Admin credentials.  We recommend them for library directors or for those whose duties include managing e-resources or collecting usage for your library or school.

How do I request them?
You can request them by emailing  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for your admin credentials for your library location ID. If you don’t know you library location ID, you can watch a short video on the TEL Link Generator https://www.galesupport.com/telGeo/du.php.

What can I access with that information?
With the username and password, you’ll use the same info to login to Gale Admin, Usage Reports and Gale Pages Studio.

  *   Gale Admin – Used to update your library information, connect to LMS, SSO or other authentication methods.

https://support.gale.com/tools/galeadmin

  *   Gale Page and Studio – Allows you to customize your location specific Gale pages.

https://support.gale.com/tools/galepages

              - Join us on 11/16 for a TEL Gale Pages webinar - https://support.gale.com/tel/training

  *   Usage Dashboard – allows you to see usage for Gale databases. Only patrons accessing through your location specific urls will be counted towards your library usage (using www.tntel.info<http://www.tntel.info> or www.tel4u.org<http://www.tel4u.org> are captured under the consortia account).

https://support.gale.com/tools/usagedashboard

More information can be found on the Gale Support site under the Tools menu - https://support.gale.com/. If you have any questions, feel free to email me as well!

Thanks,
Andrea