From: Womack, Brent <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 11:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Muller, Lisa Irene <[log in to unmask]>; Clark, Joseph D <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Hammond, Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Wildlife Biologist Position

Some people who received this message don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Everyone,

I was provided your information by Adam Hammond. He listed all of you as potentially helpful in spreading the word about a vacant biologist position we are currently advertising.  The position is within the Game Management Section of the Ga. DNR and would be located in northwest Georgia.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could post the link below to any wildlife job boards at your respective institutions as well as forward it to possible candidates.  The job description and application instructions are provided on page 13 of the link below.

https://dnrintranet.org/sites/default/files/dnrnet/pdf/DNR_Vacancy_Announcement.pdf

Feel free to forward my contact information to anyone interested is discussing the position further.

Thank you for your time.

Brent

Brent L. Womack
Region Supervisor, Game Management