Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers - A big thank you to Alexis Andershock for all of her hard work getting organizations set up in Handshake for our upcoming Career Mingle on Wednesday November 17. We've added some new organizations that are highlighted in yellow below.

You can begin making one-on-one appointments and signing up for the panel discussions tomorrow morning (Thursday November 4, 2021) at 8:00 am ET.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Full details are below.

  *   Geography Virtual Career Mingle
     *   Wednesday November 17, 2021
     *   Schedule one-on-one informational interviews<https://career.utk.edu/students/develop-career-tools/interviewing/informational-interviews/> and attend panel discussions from 2-4 pm ET
     *   4-5 pm ET is reserved for additional panel discussions. This will be a sustainability and green infrastructure focused panel.
     *   Start signing up for appointments on Monday November 1 through Handshake<https://career.utk.edu/handshake/> (I think this link<https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/27937#details> takes you to the event website, if not, log into Handshake, click on find an event, and search for Geography - see attached)
     *   Organizations already signed up
        *   East Tennessee Development District
        *   Knox County Engineering and Public Works
        *   Calvert Street Group
        *   Knoxville-Knox County Planning
        *   Oak Ridge National Laboratory
        *   State of Tennessee - STS GIs Division
        *   Tennessee Valley Authority
        *   USDA Forest Service
        *   City of Maryville
        *   Maxar Technologies
        *   NASA Earth Science Disasters Program
        *   National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
        *   Tennessee Department of Transportation
        *   Trust for Public Land
        *   USGS Upper Midwest Environmental Sciences Center
        *   WSP

Michael Camponovo
GIS Outreach Coordinator
Geography Department, UT Knoxville