Thanks to UTK Graduate Student Connor Reed for sharing this opportunity with us.

MC

From: Reed, Connor Isaac <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 1, 2021 12:21 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS Internship (Remote) - American Family Insurance

My colleague, Joe Bartlett, works as a geographer at American Family Insurance. He is seeking a summer intern to assist with GIS and modeling. Feel encouraged to distribute to juniors and seniors with GIS background who may be interested.

https://amfam.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers-Private/job/AF-WI-Madison-Natl-HQ/Summer-2022-Geographic-Information-Systems-Intern--Remote-_R24950

At American Family Insurance, we believe people are an organization’s most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we’re committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers’ dreams in ways never imagined. American Family Insurance is driven by our customers ...

amfam.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com

Connor Reed

Doctoral Student
Department of Geography