Dear geographers and sustainers,

If you are a GTU member and you are an author or co-author on an AAG presentation (face-to-face or virtual), please see below for travel support opportunities! If you are not, please keep an eye out in the spring for an option to join!

Best,

Kelsey

From: Harry Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, November 29, 2021 at 9:41 AM
To: Harry Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GTU - Please Announce to your GTU Students

GTU Chapter Advisors,

I remind you that this Wednesday (December 1) is the deadline for your GTU students to submit applications for our AAG-GTU Travel Award.

"The AAG-GTU Travel Award provides support for student members of GTU to attend the national annual meeting of the American Association of Geographers. Travel awards are available with preference to geography undergraduate and graduate students who are attending an AAG meeting for the first time and who will serve as an author or co-author on a paper or poster being presented at the meeting. The 2022 Annual Meeting of the AAG will be both face-to-face (in NYC) and virtual (COVID updates notwithstanding). Applications should be submitted online."

The application process is simple and can be found on our website at: https://gammathetaupsilon.org/travel-award-application.html

Please, if you have GTU students who are considering attending AAG this year, either in-person or virtually, encourage them to apply for this award.

Thank you.

Jimmy Wilson

President, Gamma Theta Upsilon

Harry J. Wilson, PhD Geography

Management and Information Systems

James F. Dicke College of Business Administration
Ohio Northern University
525 S. Main St.
Ada, OH 45810
Office: 419-772-2608