Good Morning Geographers and Sustainers – It’s not too early start thinking about internships for summer 2022. Thanks to Olivia for sharing this information session about Maxar on Thursday. As an FYI, you can meet Damani Driver with Maxar at the career Mingle. Damani is a UTK graduate. One of our former students, Nick Karrick spent a summer working for Maxar in Colorado and really enjoyed the experience.

Click the link below to sign up for the informational session…but sign up to talk to Damani in Handshake first. You can reach out to Nick on LinkedIn if you have specific questions about his experience.

MC

From: Olivia Lamm <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 9:10 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Olivia Lamm- Maxar Internship Info

Hi Michael,

I hope you haven’t been too stressed out or busy for tomorrow’s Geography Career Mingle, I’m excited to attend again! I just want to let you know, and everyone else, about this Maxar Internship Program Screening Info thing happening on Thursday. My mom sent me the link from her coworkers, and thought I and others could be interested. I’m not too sure about the details, but just incase, I wanted to send it along to you!

Thanks,
Olivia

Link:
https://app.brazenconnect.com/events/WgOrz