Geographers and Sustainers,

**CORRECTED FLYER WITHE CORRECT YEAR**

Are you looking for fun and exciting courses in physical geography? Did you
enjoy Geography 131 and want to learn even more about our atmosphere and
extreme weather?

Consider taking GEOG 334 Meteorology and/or GEOG 453 Extreme Weather
Climatology! Both courses are dynamic, exciting courses that will allow you
to build real-world skills and develop an appreciation for high-impact
weather like hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and more!

I have attached an ad for both courses. If you have any questions, reach
out to me, Nick Grondin (for GEOG 334) or Dr. Ellis (for GEOG 453).

Best,

Nick