Campus communicators –

We hope everyone had a great holiday break. The Council for Diversity and Inclusion is currently seeking nominations for the Dr. Marva Rudolph Diversity and Inclusion Unit Excellence Award, which is awarded to a campus unit (office, program, or department) that has demonstrated outstanding leadership and made significant contributions to advancing diversity and inclusion at UT.

The deadline for nominations is February 10, 2021.

Submissions may be made through the form at this link. In addition to filling out the application form, you must submit a narrative (typically two typewritten pages) describing the work done by the unit to advance diversity and inclusion, how the unit evaluates and measures its diversity and inclusion efforts, and how it demonstrates collaboration and other aspects of leadership.