Campus communicators -

Good morning. Please help us spread the word about the first AAPI lunch/learn. Thank you!

You are invited to attend the first AAPI Lunch/Learn on Thursday, December 9 from 12 to 1 pm, in Student Union 270. At this lunch and learn we will discuss the process of establishing the Commission for AAPI (official launch date in Fall 2022). We also hope to expand our AAPI ad hoc committee to broaden cultural representation.

Please register and indicate how you prefer to attend (in-person VS virtual) so we can order the appropriate amount of food. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXbO4WjEi0jDOENB97_nwmBjoLTooLC4aaJF6So6wKHo44_Q/viewform

Feel free to share with whoever you deem appropriate. We hope to see you there.

Rachel

on behalf of the AAPI Ad Hoc Committee

Ling Zhao, Association Professor, Department of Nutrition

Yanfei Gao, Professor, Materials Science and Engineering

Dan Wang, Distinguished Lecturer in Chinese Studies

Toni Wang, Professor, Food Science

Rachel Rui, PhD
Director of Asia Engagement and Communications Director

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Global Engagement
Room 110, International House
1623 Melrose Ave.

http://cge.utk.edu/

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram #UTKGlobal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html