Hello Campus Communicators,

This month’s web developer’s round table will be postponed due to the Thanksgiving holiday. It will held on Thursday, December 2 at 2:00 pm.

Joe Pecor will be doing a short presentation about using Google’s search console to understand how internal stakeholders and prospective students are searching our sites and how that affects SEO.

If there are any additional topic suggestions or pressing questions you'd like to see the group address, please let me know.

Zoom information is found at the calendar link here:
https://calendar.utk.edu/event/web_developers_roundtable_1677

Thanks, and we hope to see you there.

--

Michael Purdy
Assistant Director, Digital Communications

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building
Knoxville, TN 37996