As previously posted here, NALA 2021 Support Staff as Leaders Conference “Succeeding Through Perseverance and Endurance” registration closes on Tuesday, October 19th.   https://sites.google.com/view/nala2021

We look forward to seeing all library colleagues that have already registered.  We have had some questions regarding session recordings.  Please note that all sessions will be recorded, and all paid registrants will have access to the recordings following the conference.

Please contact any NALA Conference Planning Committee member if you have questions.

Thank you for supporting NALA.

Karen

Karen M. Swoopes

Administrative Assistant | Vanderbilt University

Peabody Library

PMB 135 | 230 Appleton Place

Nashville, TN  37203-5721