Hi –

Time to register and plan your schedule for this year’s Tenn-Share’s DataFest! During the conference, you’ll learn more about Tenn-Share and there will be many librarian and vendor presentations for all library types!

Libraries across Tennessee are preparing to pivot as the state and the world adjust to post-pandemic challenges and the new normal. Tenn-Share’s member libraries demonstrated remarkable resilience in navigating the challenges of 2020: the abrupt arrival of remote work, the closure of many library facilities, the transition to digital programming, and much more.

Tenn-Share libraries are robust, creative organizations even during “normal” years, but the lessons of 2020 were a showcase of how libraries not only pivoted but pivoted successfully to keep serving our users, protect the health and safety of both our community and staff, and remain dedicated to our missions.

At this second virtual DataFest and Fall Conference, Tenn-Share wants to celebrate our successes and share how the community can continue to build our shared knowledge and shared innovations together.

Start planning your Datafest schedule today!

Andrea Zielke

Tenn-Share Committee Member