Hello Librarians

First a thank you and shout out to all our book reviewers for the September issue of Tennessee Libraries Journal. If you haven't yet read the latest issue and our reviewed book selections, you can find those here, https://www.tnla.org/page/TL71_3.

Enjoy!

Next, as promised, we are adding some new selections highlighting a broader spectrum of titles, including southern authors or books set in the south. We've just added a new title by Georgia author Caroline Crew. You can get the blurb on this book here, https://tlbookrev.wordpress.com/

If you'd like to review this book or any others you will find listed on the blog, please send me an email to [log in to unmask]. We're looking for reviews for the spring issue so you have plenty of time to get in a cozy winter read, write your review, and still write your wish list for Santa, have a great snowball fight, and drink one more pumpkin spice latte or a hot toddy before spring thaw!

Thank you

Rhonda

Rhonda Clement Tippitt
Sevier County Public Library Systems Director
Direct Number 865-365-1416
Fax 865-365-1665

King Family Library 865-453-3532
Kodak Branch Library 865-933-0078
Williams Family Seymour Branch Library 865-573-0728

"Everything is going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not yet the end."~Fernando Sabino, Brazilian author

This message, along with any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any forwarding without permission or use by others is strictly prohibited.