Thanks for your patience. Access to Gale databases and TEL4U.org has been restored. If you continue to have access issues, please let me know!

Thanks,

Andrea

From: Andrea N. Zielke
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 1:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Gale Databases Unavailable

Hi –

Gale Databases through TEL are currently down. Gale has been notified and is currently trying to resolve the access issues. It is impacting access to Gale specific databases like Academic OneFile, Peterson’s Test and Career Prep. TEL4U.org is currently offline as well.

Link to monitor database status:

https://support.gale.com/status/

Access to other vendor resources like World Book, HeritageQuest or the Tennessean has not been impacted.

I’ll keep you posted as I learn more. Thanks,

Andrea

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-532-4627

f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline