Good Afternoon!

I’m very excited to introduce you to the full TEL Team! Over the next year, Diane Morris and Zachary Cudney will be working with me to improve TEL training resources.

Diane Morris, TEL Instructional Designer
I’m very excited to welcome our new instructional designer to TEL, Diane Morris! Diane bounced between Ohio and Tennessee a few times before settling near Defeated Creek outside of Carthage, TN. She earned her MS from University of North Dakota completely online which was a tremendous opportunity to experience online learning first-hand. Her background includes technical drawing, writing, and illustration along with graphic design and training content development. When not focusing on all things e-learning, Diane enjoys time outdoors with her husband, dog, and the grown-up kids when they have nothing better to do. Diane can’t wait to start working with librarians around the state, so feel free to give her a call (615) 253-6455 or email ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)!
[Diane Morris standing in front of exhibit and state seal]

Zachary Cudney, TEL Training Assistant
Our team is complete with the addition of Zachary Cudney as our TEL Training Assistant! Zachary will be helping design and conduct trainings on the resources available in TEL. Zachary is originally from Western New York and has a Master of Arts in Geography from the University at Albany, where he also earned a certificate in Geographic Information Systems. In addition, he has experience as an instructor, researcher, and writer. You can reach Zachary at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or (615) 770-1716 – he’s new to Tennessee so tell him why your city or library is the next one to visit. Please join us in welcoming Zachary!

[Zach Cudney standing in front of TN State Library & Archives]

Zachary and Diane are both working at the Tennessee State Library and Archives in Nashville. We have lots of great ideas brewing! We will need some help and input from you about what you need to feel confident using and training others on how to use TEL so expect some surveys and requests to be part of different focus or testing groups in the near future.

Thanks,
Andrea (a very happy TEL Administrator 😊)

Andrea Zielke
TEL Administrator
Tennessee Electronic Library<https://www.tntel.info/>
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North
Nashville, TN 37219
p 615-532-4627
f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq. Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>