Hello Librarians

First a thank you and shout out to all our book reviewers for the September
issue of Tennessee Libraries Journal. If you haven't yet read the latest
issue and our reviewed book selections, you can find those here,
https://www.tnla.org/page/TL71_3.

Enjoy!

Next, as promised, we are adding some new selections highlighting a broader
spectrum of titles, including southern authors or books set in the south.
We've just added a new title by Georgia author Caroline Crew. You can get
the blurb on this book here, https://tlbookrev.wordpress.com/

If you'd like to review this book or any others you will find listed on the
blog, please send me an email to [log in to unmask] We're looking
for reviews for the spring issue so you have plenty of time to get in a
cozy winter read, write your review, and still write your wish list for
Santa, have a great snowball fight, and drink one more pumpkin spice latte
or a hot toddy before spring thaw!

Thank you

Rhonda

*Rhonda Clement Tippitt*
*Sevier County Public Library Systems Director*
*Direct Number 865-365-1416*
*Fax 865-365-1665*

*King Family Library 865-453-3532*
*Kodak Branch Library 865-933-0078*
*Williams Family Seymour Branch Library 865-573-0728*

*"Everything is going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not yet
the end."~Fernando Sabino, Brazilian author*

This message, along with any attachments, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it
was originally addressed. Any forwarding without permission or use by
others is strictly prohibited.