Freight Transportation Stakeholders:

I wanted to provide an update regarding the planned November 4th Talking Freight webinar, titled "Emergency Routing Activities for Improved Emergency Response".

  1.  The webinar is still scheduled to take place on Thursday 11/4 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM ET.  You can register for the webinar at the following link: https://connectdot.connectsolutions.com/es9ix0w05bx6/event/event_info.html.

  1.  The formal announcement on the Freight Office website will be posted soon, early later today or on Monday.  You will receive the formal email when the announcement is posted.

My apologies for the delay in posting and sending you information about the November 4th webinar; there were some unanticipated delays in securing the web room for the webinar and I accidentally made a mistake when providing information to the staff who handle the website postings.

Thank you for your interest in the Talking Freight webinar series.  Take care and have a good day.

Carl L. (Chip) Millard III
FHWA Office of Freight Management and Operations
USDOT HQ E84-471
1200 New Jersey Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20590
Phone: 202-366-4415
E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>