Freight Transportation Stakeholders:

I wanted to follow up on the email I sent you on Tuesday (10/19).  The October Talking Freight webinar, which will titled "Emergency Routing Activities for Improved Emergency Response", has been shifted from Thursday 10/28 to Thursday 11/4.  That webinar will either use Adobe Connect or MS Teams; once that is determined registration information will be posted on the web and the webinar information will be sent to you.

Thank you for your interest in the Talking Freight webinar series.  Take care and have a good day.

Carl L. (Chip) Millard III
FHWA Office of Freight Management and Operations
USDOT HQ E84-471
1200 New Jersey Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20590
Phone: 202-366-4415
E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>