Good Morning Geographers and Sustainers,
Our colleagues in Landscape Architecture and Design are offering their Visual Communication for Non-Designers course this spring. We usually have a few geography majors take the course every spring and the posters, graphics, and visualizations they create after taking the course tend to be much more creative and effective than their peers.

MC

From: Fulton, Gale <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 8:25 PM
To: Luke, Nikki <[log in to unmask]>; Munoz, Solange <[log in to unmask]>; Hinten, Melissa Talley <[log in to unmask]>; Alderman, Derek <[log in to unmask]>; Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Visual Communication for Non-Designers -spring elective

All,

Can you please circulate this to your students or through any departmental listserv that might handle that? The first year we ran this course we had 2-3 geography students at grad/phd and undergrad levels and they seemed to really enjoy it and appreciated what they got out of it that could be applied to their work in geography.

Thanks,

Gale Fulton, Director
School of Landscape Architecture<https://www.utklandarch.com/>
College of Architecture + Design