Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers - Lots of resources today.

  1.  Search Strategies
     *   Be sure you think more comprehensively about the skills and knowledge you bring to the job market than "traditional" geography and sustainability careers. For instance, you can work for Discovery Inc right here in Knoxville as a data/research analyst using your skills in R, Python, and building dashboards.
     *   Take a look at larger companies that have hired our students in the past (for instance, Wood<https://careers.woodplc.com/early-careers>, Stantec<https://www.stantec.com/en/careers/students-graduates>, or ESRI). These larger companies have pipelines already in place for recruiting new graduates that include mentoring. Just search for the company or organization name plus the words "new graduate" and see what you find. Be sure to reach out to our graduates who work at these organizations if you want to learn more about them and their professional journey.
  2.  Jobs - I usually limit these to jobs just in Tennessee, but for today I'm showing you a much wider collection of jobs from across the US. If you see what appears to be a repeat, that's a job that has multiple locations with the same company.
     *   Sustainability Analyst with Stantec<https://stantec.jobs/san-francisco-ca/sustainability-analyst/397495E0E8C94C0FA239341664054922/job/>
     *   Sustainability Analyst with Stantec<https://stantec.jobs/sacramento-ca/sustainability-analyst/C78351B2BE354A99810E1394692178AB/job/>
     *   Land Survey Technician with Stantec<https://stantec.jobs/philadelphia-pa/land-survey-technician/E9D73B2FD6614A91AF4060072CA1D90E/job/>
     *   GIS Analyst with Stantec<https://stantec.jobs/golden-valley-mn/gis-analyst/8FE36978CEE146D0A52876D1197D96A6/job/>
     *   GIS Analyst with Stantec<https://stantec.jobs/maple-plain-mn/gis-analyst/C8E40BAFD7F04587AC9430F7EC9D19F9/job/>
     *   Research Analyst with Discovery Inc<https://jobs.discovery.com/careers-home/jobs/12311?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US>
     *   TDOT Planning Supervisor<https://careers.edison.tn.gov/psc/hrprdrs/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB_FL&Action=U>
     *   ORNL Human Geography Spatial Demographer<https://jobs.ornl.gov/job/Oak-Ridge-Human-Geography-Spatial-Demographer-TN-37830/798708000/?locale=en_US>
  3.  Internships - Don't skip out on internships that occur outside of Knoxville. Plenty of our students have had excellent experiences living across the country for the summer while gaining valuable experience.
     *   Urban Planning Intern with Stantec<https://stantec.jobs/minneapolis-mn/urban-planning-intern/D84E94762A9A49E2A358F93FD0B4E65C/job/>
     *   Water Resource Intern with Stantec<https://stantec.jobs/fort-collins-co/water-resource-intern-summer-2022/F7F4D2580DB04BD0BD821170AEF0AAC3/job/>
     *   Water Resource Intern with Stantec<https://stantec.jobs/cheyenne-wy/water-resource-intern-summer-2022/6324C22E04334B86A51AE5DC67F70B47/job/>
     *   Water Resource Intern with Stantec<https://stantec.jobs/golden-valley-mn/water-resource-intern-summer-2022/E54D8F671639465B9CD0FC7C7BCD6B42/job/>