Good morning Geographers and Sustainers,

I am looking for an undergraduate student to hire for an hourly rate ($15/hr) to clean weather data. Student must be knowledgeable in R, including being able to use/edit my code to read in data, create/rename/calculate/manage columns, and make simple graphs. Will also need to use excel and to trouble shoot in both excel in R.

The data are 10 days of 15-minute temperature and humidity data from where people sleep, including their homes and a few areas where people often sleep outside.

Expected workload is ~5 hours per week, but you could work more hours per week if you would like until the job is complete.

If the selected student would like to be a part of analyzing the data, that is also possible.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,
Kelsey

Kelsey Ellis, PhD
Associate Professor