Good afternoon, all.

I wanted to reach out as the 2022-23 FAFSA opened today, and we are officially one month out from the Early Action Admissions Deadline.

Would you be willing to support the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as we encourage #FutureVols to apply? Attached is a communications toolkit outlining ways to encourage students to apply and be informed of scholarship opportunities. We have created a Google Drive of graphics and tools that will hopefully make curating content and posts easy. You can find them here: tiny.utk.edu/ApplyToolkit<http://tiny.utk.edu/ApplyToolkit>

Please let me know if you have any questions and we appreciate your support!

Warmly,
Sarah

--
Sarah Payton
Graphic Design & Brand Coordinator

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Enrollment Management Communications
301 Student Services Building
1331 Circle Park
Knoxville, TN 37996

email  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
office 865-974-8101

Big Orange. Big Ideas.
[signature_545961242]

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html