Good afternoon communicators! As study abroad programs ramp back up, I wanted to share an opportunity from our history department that is open to all UG students at UT with a GPA of 3.25 or higher. Please see below for information and attached for social media graphics. Thank you!

Normandy Scholars Program, Spring 2022
Faculty program leader: Professor Monica Black, History

Dates: May 22 - June 2

Students will travel to Berlin, Budapest, and Warsaw to study the history and memory of World War II and the Holocaust.

The Normandy Scholars program is open to undergraduate students at UT in any major with a GPA of 3.25 or higher. Accepted students will take a 3-credit spring seminar and a 1-credit mini-term trip, which in this iteration will involve travel to Germany, Poland, and Hungary.
Students accepted into the NSP get a $3,000 scholarship, which can only be used for travel.

Normandy Scholars program focuses on history and memory studies -- how societies reckon with the past in the present, and how past conflicts are used to advance contemporary political, social, and cultural agendas.

Visit normandy.utk.edu for more information and to apply.

Amanda Womac
Director of Communications
UT College of Arts and Sciences
312 Ayres Hall
1403 Circle Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996-1330

E: [log in to unmask]
P: 865-974-2992
Project Request Form<https://artsci.utk.edu/project-request-form/>

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html