Hello CampComm,

Chancellor Plowman will host the annual Chancellor’s Day of Service on Wednesday, November 17, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. in the Student Union Pilot Company Ballroom, and we need your help! This year, we are partnering with YWCA Knoxville & the Tennessee Valley to make 250 welcome home baskets to support three of their programs: Keys of Hope Women’s Program, Victim Advocacy Program, and Phyllis Wheatley After School Enrichment Program. The Jones Center for Leadership and Service is currently collecting items, such as personal hygiene and room décor, for these baskets.

How can my department help?

Promote the webpage and event on your social media accounts and newsletters. You can use something like this (Feel free to add your own Vol flair if you’d like!):

How can I help personally?

There are several ways to participate:

Thank you for your assistance! If you have any questions, please reach out to JCLS ([log in to unmask]) or me.

Tyger

--
http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif

Tyger Glauser Nicholas
she/her/hers

Manager of Special Events and University Protocol

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building
1345 Circle Park Drive