Good afternoon, all–

Please save the date for our Fall Communicators Network Town Hall on Tuesday, November 2, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (lunch provided)! We look forward to gathering at the Student Union in Pilot Company Ballroom B/C to hear updates and insights from our colleagues on important initiatives and projects.

Please register by Monday, October 11. We also invite you to share recent work you are proud of—see the registration form for additional information.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. We hope to see you there!

–Sarah

/var/folders/lq/lt0110fx7rzcy8gmsp3mzqhm0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Content.MSO/90C86ADD.tmp

Sarah Z Sanders
Project Manager

The University of Tennessee
Office of Communications and Marketing