Happy Friday, Campus Communicators!

This Sunday is Howl-o-ween Pooch Parade and Pet Expo, a fun and festive Halloween-themed event sponsored by the UT Gardens Knoxville and the College of Veterinary Medicine. The event includes a judged costume parade with prizes, a pet food drive, an expo of educational booths, pet businesses, rescue groups, food trucks, and more!

We hope you will join us Sunday and see –– or participate in –– the pet costume creativity!

The parade will begin at 2:30 pm. You can register on-site the day of the event from 1 pm until 2:15 pm. The fee will be $10 per costume entry (a costume entry may include multiple dogs, so long as they will be judged together).

We would also appreciate your help by promoting this on your social media channels (#UTHowloween) and by sharing with those who may be interested. Photos attached, as well as a flyer with additional details.

#UTHowloween

tiny.utk.edu/Howloween

Thanks, and Go Vols!

Jean

Jean M Hulsey, MBA, MS

Director

Marketing and Communications

104 Morgan Hall, 2621 Morgan Circle

Knoxville, TN 37934

865-974-0132 Office

[log in to unmask] | marketing.tennessee.edu

signature_1603319876

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html