Happy Monday, all,

As you may have noted, our office launched an internal communications survey last week. We worked with several campus communicators and the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment to craft the instrument.

We are seeking input on student and employee communication preferences, including the types of information people are most interested in receiving and the preferred methods for delivering that information. We plan to share insights with CAMPCOMM in order to help make all of our communications more effective.

I would appreciate you taking any opportunities you can this week to share this survey link with colleagues or students and encourage participation: https://tiny.utk.edu/commsurvey.

Thank you for helping us spread the word.

Best,
Jacob Rudolph

--
[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]
Jacob Rudolph

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html