From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lisa Krekelberg
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 1:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [{External}] Tenn-Share's DataFest and Fall Conference Registration Open

Hello all,

Registration is now live for Tenn-Share's DataFest and Fall Conference, a virtual conference on October 27-28, 2021. The focus of this year's conference is how libraries across our state are pivoting to address their patrons' needs in a post-pandemic world. The full conference schedule, blending vendor presentations with library-led sessions, will be posted in early October. You can read more about the conference here. We hope you can join us for this event, which is free for library staff to attend!

Thank you,

Lisa

--

Image removed by sender.

Lisa Krekelberg

Adult Services Manager

100 West Millard Street, Johnson City, TN 37604

(423) 434-4352  |  www.jcpl.org