Tennessee Library Association Annual Conference 2022

Conference Information
Tuesday, April 12 - Thursday, April 14
Knoxville, TN
Deadline for Submission: October 15, 2021

The Tennessee Library Association is now calling for proposal for our 2022 Annual Conference. The theme is Cultivate Community. TLA 2022 is looking for proposals from all types of libraries and all areas of librarianship.

Proposal Formats
TLA's 2022 conference will feature a variety of program formats:

  *   Contributed presentations: 60-minute time slots, including 10 to 15 minutes for audience participation.
  *   Two or three hour sessions: possible with sufficient interest
  *   Business meetings for Roundtables and Committees
  *   Pre-conference sessions: Tuesday for half-day or whole day
  *   Virtual presentations: live streaming or pre-recorded

Submissions
Submit a Proposal!<https://www.tnla.org/page/2022Proposal>

Submit proposals by October 15, 2021. All proposals will receive notice of selection by November 2. If you have questions, please send them to our program chairs, Missy Dillingham ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) and Anthony Prince ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

COVID-19 Considerations
TLA 2022 is currently planned as an in-person conference in Knoxville, TN. However, we are  monitoring conditions with the COVID-19 pandemic and may choose to move some or all of the conference to virtual. When submitting a proposal, potential presenters will indicate whether they would be willing to present virtually.