Good evening!

The Tennessee Health Science Library Association (THeSLA) would like to invite you all to a free online event, “Inside the Mind of the Researcher: What Every Health Sciences Librarian Needs to Know” coming up this Thursday, 9/23, from 10am-12pm (EST). The guest speaker, a medical librarian from the University of New Mexico, will help us gain insight into the researchers we work with by describing his own library research.

The event is free and open to all. We hope you can join us!

Click here for a more detailed description and for the Zoom link.

Jenny Rushing Mills

Coordinator of Research Services/Associate Professor

Bunch Library

Belmont University

Make an Appointment

[log in to unmask]" alt="LetHopeAbound_EmailSignature">