Hi all –

If your school is using different single sign on integrations (SSO) or learning management systems (LMS), there are ways to make it easier for students and teachers to access articles and materials from TEL databases.

For set up, it is usually a two part process: setting up access with the TEL databases and then with the SSO or LMS itself. If you need any codes/secrets/account information, you can email World Book ([log in to unmask]), Gale ([log in to unmask]) or ProQuest ([log in to unmask]). I can always try to help too but have limited access to the various SSO and LMS options.

Here are some general webinars that walk you through the options.

CLEVER

CLASSLINK

SEESAW

Google Drive/Classroom

CANVAS

D2L

SCHOOLOGY

Moodle

[Transparent Language does not currently support SSO Integrations]

I’m happy to work with you to get TEL set up. If you are using something not listed, I’m happy to help out but it may take a few attempts to get set up!

Thanks,

Andrea

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-532-4627

f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline