Sharing the registratrion information for Georgia's virtual conference! The
best thing about this format is that there's a lot of great information
sharing that can more easily happen across state lines.

Let me know if there are any questions I can answer.

Take care,

Wendy Cornelisen
2021 GLA President
TLA Past President (2011)

[image: image.png]

*Don't forget to register for GLC 2021!*

*đź–±Click Here to View Scheduleđź–± <https://whova.com/web/glc_202110/Agenda>*

Registration Fees

   - $45 for GLA Members
   - $85 Non-Members
   - $15 for Students

After a year of Enduring and Evolving, our focus will be on the ways your
library systems, processes and people have changed and made it through.

GLC will once again utilize Whova for the conference, easing travel
barriers and budget concerns for both our speakers and attendees.

You won’t want to miss hearing from our keynote speaker – ALA Executive
Director, Tracie Hall in addition to our awesome lineup of presentations!

--

[image: image.png]