Hi Tennessee Librarians!

As the newish Associate Editor for Tennessee Libraries, I wanted to reach out to the listserv about any/all of you about writing an article for Tennessee Libraries<https://www.tnla.org/page/33>.

TL is seeking content relevant to all libraries, so there's no need to be from Tennessee, or to have Tennessee cred otherwise (though of course you already have both of those criteria). We read articles for peer-review as well as other forms of writing such as From the Field essays, Library Histories and Spotlights, Interviews, Book Reviews, and other types of writing that may not fit into the above categories. Not sure? Send me a pitch - I'd love to read it. We are especially interested in perspectives that might be newer to our publication and would love to see all kinds of library experiences represented - public, school, academic, or special.

We are a good spot for a first (or second, or fifth, or twentieth) publication and we would love to read your work.

Ashley Roach-Freiman

Tennessee Libraries Associate Editor

Ashley Roach-Freiman | she / her / hers
Library Instruction Curriculum Coordinator
Research and Instruction Librarian | Assistant Professor, University Libraries
[UofM logo]
The University of Memphis
120 Ned McWherter Library
Memphis, TN 38152<http://www.memphis.edu/emailsignatures/>