Last day for submissions!

Hi –

Tenn-Share is looking for presenters for this year’s DataFest on October 27-28. 2021. DataFest will be virtual this year! Tenn-Share wants to celebrate our libraries’ successes and share how the community can continue to build our shared knowledge and shared innovations together. We encourage librarians and library staff representing all types of member libraries to submit proposals for consideration. Sessions will last 45 minutes and should include 5-10 minutes for questions and discussion. Session spots are limited, and proposals will be reviewed by the DataFest Committee.

Please submit all proposals by Thursday, September 16. Submissions must be submitted via the online form. Successful proposal author(s) will be notified by Friday, September 24, and the full conference schedule will be published in early October.

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
• Submit a title as desired to appear on schedule
• Submit a list of all presenters
• Clearly identify all presenters’ institutions
• Keep abstract to 350 words or less
• Identify the targeted library types for the session
• Select preferred date and time-of-day (include time zone!)

Thanks,

Andrea

Tenn-Share DataFest Committee Member