Hi all!

I'm part of the Society of American Archivists' Reference, Access, and
Outreach Section's Exhibits and Events (E2) team that is building a
Resource Bank for exhibition and events documents like policies, loan
forms, job descriptions, etc. Our initial call ended in July, and we're
seeking more submissions: https://forms.gle/w79NybQcA2y2CZ7D9
We strongly encourage small institutions, colleges, public libraries,
government agencies, museums, and other cultural institutions who create
exhibits with archival materials to participate. We also don't mind if the
documentation is in-house and informal, and we plan to anonymize examples
when we upload them to the resource bank. Please feel free to contact me if
you have any questions.

Thanks!
Becky Briggs Becker
University Archives Assistant, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
E2 Resource Bank Team