From: Deans Directors Department Heads <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of One Health Initiative <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 1:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [DDDHLIST] GitHub Workshop October 5
Good Afternoon,

The One Health Initiative microbiome working group will be hosting a free, interactive workshop next Tuesday lead by Dr. Drew Steen from the UT Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences:

How to Prepare Reproducible Reports Using Notebooks, Git, and GitHub
Zoom Link: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/98510217709
Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Time: 12:00 – 1:30 PM

This will be an informal workshop where Dr. Steen will go over preparing data for upload and presentation within GitHub. This is open to all, so please forward to anyone who may be interested. We encourage graduate students to attend. At this time, we cannot guarantee availability of a recording afterwards. Please let us know if you have any questions, and we hope to see you next week.

One Health Initiative
University of Tennessee
onehealth.tennessee.edu<https://onehealth.tennessee.edu/>
twitter.com/UTOneHealth<https://twitter.com/UTOneHealth>

Mailing address: 427 Plant Biotechnology Bldg., Knoxville, TN 37996-4563

[OHI-logo-horizontal-small]