Great roster!
david

On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 1:38 PM Brunner, Jesse L <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear ranavirus community,
>

> Thanks to all of those who voted for the members of the GRC board. Your
> new board is…
>

> Director: Jacques Robert
>
> Associate Director: Dr. Leon Grayfer
>
> Secretary-Treasurer: Dr. Joe Mihaljevic
>
> Webmaster: Dr. Danna Schock
>
> Asia Representative: Dr. Preeyanan Sriwanayos
>
> Australia Representative: Dr. Wytamma Wirth
>
> North America Representative: Dr. Anna Savage
>
> South + Central America Representative: Dr. Joice Ruggeri
>

> Please join me in congratulating them and thanking them for serving.
>

> Jesse
>

> Jesse Brunner (he/his)
>
> Webmaster, past-director, past-associate director the Global Ranavirus
> Consortium
>
> Associate Professor
>
> School of Biological Sciences
>
> Washington State University
>
> 283 Eastlick Hall / PO Box 644236
>
> Pullman, WA 99164 USA

> 509-335-3702
>
> https://labs.wsu.edu/brunner/

"It takes all the running you can do to keep in the same place."

Dr. David Lesbarrères, Full Professor / Professeur titulaire
Genetic & Ecology of Amphibians Research Group (GEARG)
Adjunct in the Department of Biology - Laurentian University

935 Ramsey Lake Road, Sudbury, Ontario P3E 2C6, Canada
<https://maps.google.com/?q=935+Ramsey+Lake+Road,+Sudbury,+Ontario+P3E+2C6,+Canada&entry=gmail&source=g>
phone: 705- <7056751151>677-9124, @sudburyfrog

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE <https://laurentian.ca/confidentiality> - AVIS:
COURRIEL CONFIDENTIEL. You can view the confidentiality terms at