Thanks Jesse!

Congratulations to the other board members, I look forward to serving with you and promoting ranaviral research globally.

Kind regards,

Wytamma

On 7 Sep 2021, at 3:38 am, Brunner, Jesse L <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear ranavirus community,

Thanks to all of those who voted for the members of the GRC board. Your new board is…

Director: Jacques Robert

Associate Director: Dr. Leon Grayfer

Secretary-Treasurer: Dr. Joe Mihaljevic

Webmaster: Dr. Danna Schock

Asia Representative: Dr. Preeyanan Sriwanayos

Australia Representative: Dr. Wytamma Wirth

North America Representative: Dr. Anna Savage

South + Central America Representative: Dr. Joice Ruggeri

Please join me in congratulating them and thanking them for serving.

Jesse

Jesse Brunner (he/his)

Webmaster, past-director, past-associate director the Global Ranavirus Consortium

Associate Professor

School of Biological Sciences

Washington State University

283 Eastlick Hall / PO Box 644236