GRC:  In case you didn’t see the announcement below.

From: Cherie Briggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 6:05 PM
Subject: ASU IRCEB Amphibian Disease Meeting: online November 11 and 12

Hi everyone,
Thanks to everyone who responded to our poll about this year's online ASU/IRCEB/Amphibian Disease Meeting.  We received quite a number of enthusiastic responses, some awesome suggestions for making the event more interactive, and just a little disappointment that we won't be meeting in person this year.

The dates and times for this year's online meeting will be (note that the times were chosen to allow some of our Australian colleagues to join us early in their mornings):  November 11 and 12, starting at 1pm PST/2pm MST/4pm EST/9pm London/6am + 1 day Australian Eastern Time.

The proposed format for the meeting will be:
- A series of sessions on specific themes, with each session including lightning talks (4 minute talk + 1 minute for questions) followed by moderated panel discussion.  The number of sessions that we have will depend on the number of talks submitted.  We decided not to include longer format talks.
- Poster sessions and discussion rooms on an interactive virtual space, such as gather town.

The proposed schedule is:
Day 1:
starting at 2pm Arizona time:
    - Opening ceremony featuring Jim Collins' State of the Science Address
    - Thematic session 1 (lightning talks and panel discussion)
    - Thematic session 2 (lightning talks and panel discussion)
starting at 5pm Arizona time:
    - Poster session/discussion rooms in gather town

Day 2:
starting at 2pm Arizona time:
    - Thematic session 3 (lightning talks and panel discussion)
    - Thematic session 4 (lightning talks and panel discussion)
starting at 4pm Arizona time:
    - Poster session/discussion rooms in gather town

If you are interested in presenting a lightning talk and/or a poster, please complete this form by Friday, October 15, 2021: https://forms.gle/ZbZdYFdmfGL77UcX9

Thanks,
Cherie Briggs, Jamie Voyles, Cori Richards-Zawacki, and Jim Collins