The Natural Resources Technician I position for Frederick/Washington Counties is now posted with a closing date of 2 weeks from today (September 14, 2021).  Link for the position and application is below.  Please distribute to anyone you think may be interested or who can pass it further along.  Thanks

NATURAL RESOURCES TECHNICIAN I.

Anne Hairston-Strang, Ph.D.

Acting State Forester

Maryland Forest Service

Department of Natural Resources

580 Taylor Ave., E-1

Annapolis, Maryland 21401

(410) 260-8501 (O)

(443) 875-7387 (M)

Website | Facebook | Twitter

Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.