Southern Region Colleagues!

October 13 through 15 is right around the corner and we really hope to see you in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia!!

The hotel block<https://www.cpe.vt.edu/srac/location.html> is still available at a super rate for a limited time(September 29).  We are staying at the Hilton Old Town Alexandria.

If you have not already registered, there is still time(deadline to register is October 6...but please help us with our headcount and planning by registering before then if you can).  Click the link below to register:

https://www.cpe.vt.edu/srac/index.html

Some notes about the conference:

  *   We are still planning and confidently anticipating a fully in person event.
  *   Refunds will be available if the event is impacted by COVID (both hotel and registration).
  *   Our team has put together some great giveaways and door prizes.
  *   Our agenda is looking excellent and a draft version of it should be up on the site soon.
  *   Alexandria is easily accessible by planes, trains, and automobiles (unless you are John Candy and Steve Martin).
  *   Thursday night we will have a nice dinner at Theismann's across the street.  Wear your university's colors.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.  We are looking forward to seeing you in October!!  And as my signature line below says...Be committed.  Be well.

Steve

Stephen Kleiber
Assistant Dean for Finance and Administration
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Virginia Tech
540-357-0146

Be Committed. Be Well.<https://vt.edu/ready/well.html>

[cid:525260a1-9e45-4a5b-9a09-0700b13a0310]<http://www.cals.vt.edu>