Good afternoon!

Fall is in the air, and Homecoming is just a few short weeks away! This year, Homecoming events will be held November 7-13, 2021. Mark your calendar!

Homecoming is a time for all Volunteers to come together and celebrate the history, traditions, and spirit of the University of Tennessee. Homecoming is planned by a campus-wide committee of volunteers from Alumni Affairs, Student Life, Athletics, and All Campus Events, providing opportunities for the campus community to engage in the Volunteer spirit and feel at home on Rocky Top.

There are several things your unit can do to help celebrate, and we hope you will join us! We created a Google Drive folder with graphics for you to make it easy to share the dates.

Below are a few ideas of ways you can support and get involved:

Later in October, we will send another suite of graphics that will contain event details. Stay tuned and GO VOLS!

Meghan Jagnow

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Student Life Communications

413 Student Services Building